Formed in 2011, the Stonecrest Business Alliance is an organization comprised of the business and land owners of the Stonecrest and surrounding communities. The Stonecrest area is located east of Atlanta on Interstate 20 at the edge of the DeKalb-Rockdale County line. The focal point of the Stonecrest Area is the Mall at Stonecrest located off I-20 at Turner Hill Rd. Surrounding the Mall are numerous restaurants, office complexes, hotels, single family residential communities and Class A luxury apartment communities, major retail stores and tourist attractions making this area an ideal destination to live, work and play.
The Stonecrest Business Alliance is led by a Board of Directors, comprised of active business/land owners and professionals from within the community.
In many aspects, the Stonecrest community is poised to be the next economic engine of DeKalb County. With land available and ready for development, along with an overlay district that promotes enhanced land uses, the Stonecrest Business Alliance is working aggressively to market our community to potential developers, as well as to get the word out across the region about what our community has to offer. In addition, other objectives of the Stonecrest Business Alliance include:
- Maintaining an adequate public safety presence throughout the area
- Ensuring strict code enforcement compliance in our community
- Improving transportation flow throughout the overlay district including major points of ingress/egress
- Promote multimodal transportation and connectivity
- Enhanced marketing efforts to promote area businesses as well as to attract potential developers
- Increase visibility and improve access to the vast amount of natural and tourist attractions
Visit sbaga.com for more info.